[vtkusers] Coin 3D Trackball

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 03:10:11 EST 2012

If such a thing doesn't already exist, and you don't want to pay someone to
make it, then you have to wait for someone else to need it enough to pay
for it or make it themselves. But since similar functionality already
exists<http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkInteractorStyle.html>,
there is a high chance it will not be developed.

And yeah, it would be nice if someone implemented my wishes for free :)