[vtkusers] vtkLODActor->GetProperty()->SetColor() does not maintain the input color?

Hong Yi hongyi at renci.org
Thu Mar 1 16:36:53 EST 2012

I am using distinct colors to represent each different molecular structure for multiple structure visual comparison. Each structure is represented by a different actor, and a predefined color is passed into the actor property to set its color. I found some colors get altered significantly. For example, the orange color becomes yellow. I want to show a legend to show correspondence between colors and structures, but some colors look so different between the legend and the displayed color for the corresponding structure actor. Is this expected behavior or I did not set up something correctly? Any suggestions and comments are very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Hong