[vtkusers] How to set focal point of vtkCursor2D to the current mouse position, on mouse drag?

yarram somasekhar.vit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:07:57 EST 2012

Hi, I have a vtkCursor2D defined. Now whenever I point mouse on its focal
point and drag it, I want my focal point should be moved to the current
mouse position. I am facing problems with co-ordinates systems like
view/world/image co-ordinate systems. I am new to this and I don't have idea
about this. Please help me. Thanks in advance.............