[vtkusers] Non-manifold triangles after running vtkBooleanOperationPolydataFilter

santosh Gaikwad santosh6983 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 06:58:11 EDT 2012

Dear Cory,

Attached image shows the non-manifold triangle in yellow color. I am
able to detect this using minimagics stl viewer.
Also I have attached a zip file which contains the input stls and
Boolean difference result. You can check the result in minimagics
software to detect non-manifold triangles.

Hope this will help you.

Regards
Santosh G.