[vtkusers] Is it possible to generate the VTK Java Wrapper ans dynamic libraries with minimal classes?

Sathish kingvsk at aol.com
Sat Jun 23 01:29:23 EDT 2012

Dear Brieda,

Thanks for your response. According to your suggestion I need to add all
the dll files to jar. But I expect only dlls that required by my
application. Consider the requirement is only for a single platform.

For example, I am using vtkCanvas, vtkDICOMImageReader,
vtkPiecewiseFunction and few other classes in my program. But now I need
all the VTK DLLs should be in the library path. Because they are linked
each other. But what I am expecting is, to build the VTK with less
classes and generate Java wrapper only for those classes.

*I just want the compact version of VTK with selected classes
*(Customized compilation).

By this I can reduce wrapper size and avoid whole VTK compilation.

Hope now you can clearly understand my requirements.

--
Sathish