[vtkusers] GLXBadDrawable on application exit

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:11:36 EDT 2012

Hi,

I posted this issue in another thread on the developers mailing list
but felt I should post it here. I encounter GLXBadDrawable errors when
I exit an application rendering multiple QVTKRenderWindowInteractor in
a QMdiArea. The GLXBadDrawable looks like

X Error of failed request:  GLXBadDrawable
  Major opcode of failed request:  135 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  95

You can find in [1] a code snippet that reproduces the issue. It
happens on Linux as well as on Windows. It has been tested with PySide
v1.1.1, PyQt4 v4.9.1 and VTK 5.10.0.

Does anyone have a clue why this is happening?

[1]: https://gist.github.com/2967336

Regards,
--
Félix C. Morency, M.Sc.
Plateforme d’analyse et de visualisation d’images