[vtkusers] vtkRenderingVolumeModule.h missing and broken vtkVolumeRayCastMapper.h

Luke Hetrick lhetrick at nnu.edu
Wed Jun 20 11:56:01 EDT 2012

Hello,

   I am using the vtkVolumeRayCastMapper.h as one of my included headers to
help render some data I am viewing and my library is missing the
vtkRenderingVolumeModule.h that the following header is calling for. I
searched for it in the doxygen and it did not exist there but when I
searched on the Internet, I found that the missing header was used in
various other headers as well. Can anyone tell me where I can get this
header so that I can use vtkVolumeRayCastMapper.h? Or if it really does not
exist, can someone explain to me how to modify the header that is calling
for the missing header so it can work?

Thanks for the help,
LH