[vtkusers] How to write or change a DICOM file?

zhaoxu1015 zhaoxu1015 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 01:03:40 EDT 2012

Hello,
I have to extract the  contours of a series of DICOM images for surface rendering use to get a solid model.But I think the contours of each image have to be saved in DICOM image with its original header in order not to lose the space  coordinates information .However the vtkDICOMImageReader can only read.What can I do to save some pixels with header in DICOM file?Or is there any other way I can go to do surface rendering with the contours correctly?
Thank you.
Charles