[vtkusers] vtkDenseArray and std::vector

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Jun 14 14:42:42 EDT 2012

Use vtkUnsignedIntArray::SetArray(unsigned int *, vtkIdType size, int save)
See: http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkUnsignedIntArray.html#a007f4f28c0c6e3d1d91c748e03f8f841
All of the vtk data array types have something similar and they will
not be deprecated.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer