[vtkusers] cannot found vtkFilteringPython.lib

elhadj meljane elhadj.meljane at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 03:54:15 EDT 2012

> I set SIP_INCLUDE_DIR = C:/PythonXY/include
> and
>
>  SIP_EXECUTABLE=C:/PythonXY/
>
> it worked. I am wondering if set these var to the right directories?

With this setting I got this error when I try to build the project
with MVC++ Express 2011:

Error	15	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sip.h': No such file
or directory	C:\VTK\SRC\Wrapping\Python\vtkPythonUtil.cxx	37	1	vtkPythonCore

Error	225	error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 1.	C:\Program
Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets	151	6	vtkCommonPythonSIP

Any idea on how to fix this ?

 Thanks,