[vtkusers] Connecting to a server.

Carla Ubbink carlau at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 23 16:23:44 EDT 2012

Hi

I made a tunneling connection to a server according to the instructions on: "Reverse connection and port forwarding" on the paraview wiki.
However, I am unable to render any saved data. I am able to apply sources and render a simple sphere.

I get the following error when I connect: "Display is not accessible on the server side. Remote rendering will be disabled."
And when I click in the view: 'Cannot make selections since remote rendering is not available."

Does anyone know what causes this error? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Carla