[vtkusers] Selection Problem with VtkChartParallelCoordinates

Weimin Li Li.Weimin at fh-wels.at
Mon Jul 23 12:22:21 EDT 2012

Hi Dear all,

I have now a question about how to select a single line in a VtkChartParellelCoordinates view.

I am using the vtk nightly version, Qt 4.8.2 and VS 2008.

And the question is:
My first column of the input VtkTable for VtkChartParallelCoordinates is an ID Column. Now I want to select a single line or multi-lines in the ChartParallelCoordinates view by giving the ID number.

Is there anybody knows how to solve this? That would be great! Thanks a lot!

Dipl.-Ing. Weimin Li
Junior Reseacher / Industrial X-ray Computed Tomography

FH OÖ Forschungs- & Entwicklungs GmbH
Stelzhamerstraße 23
4600 Wels / Austria
Tel: +43 (0)50804-44420
E-Mail: Li.Weimin at fh-wels.at<mailto:Li.Weimin at fh-wels.at>
Web: www.fh-ooe.at<https://webmail.fh-wels.at/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.fh-ooe.at> & www.3dct.at<http://www.3dct.at/>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD68FF.6357F3B0]<http://www.3dct.at/ict2012>
Firmenbuchgericht/Court of registry: Landesgericht Wels
Firmenbuchnummer/Company registration: FN 236733 m