[vtkusers] fitting plot to renderer?

Luke Hetrick lhetrick at nnu.edu
Mon Jul 23 10:42:35 EDT 2012

Hello,

   I am using the example here:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Plotting/PlotLegacyMethod to plot
some data. Is there a way to fit the plot to the size of the renderer
window that the plot is given? Some of the plots generated by
/vtkXYPlotActor are difficult to view because the plot the plot is so
smashed together on the x-axis. Even on the example I have shared you can
see how the plot is so much smaller than the renderer window and the plot
would be more pleasing to the eye if the x-axis could be spread out to
relax the sharp peaks in the line plot.

   Anyone know what member I can call to do that or if one exists?

Luke H