[vtkusers] vtkAxesActor & Left-Handed Coordinate Systems

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Jul 16 16:11:12 EDT 2012

Hi Randall,

Yes you did missed one of the latest change. ;-)
Since last Friday on Master, you can provide a set of base vector for
the cube axes actor which will allow you to revert the orientation of
the axes that you want.

But to properly work, you will need to enable the oriented bounds and
provide them as well as the BaseForX/Y/Z that you want to use.

Hope this help,

Seb