[vtkusers] problem to install CMake with VTK_WRAP_JAVA ON

satyanarayana reddy satyajanga at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:55:19 EDT 2012

Hi brenaud/vtk users,
         It is because we are trying to link 64 bit jawt lib with mingw 32
bit dll or the other way around. We should find 64 bit dlls for mingw then
we can try on it. I have been trying to find but no success. There are some
static automatic builds available for mingw64. What I am looking for is a
shared library build. By the way I moved to Visual Studio and still some
errors with it. Please update if you find any solution for it.

Thanks,
Satya.