[vtkusers] Adding a vtkPoint

Benjamin Jähn jaminus_jahnatos at freenet.de
Mon Jul 9 03:22:16 EDT 2012

Hi,

can you post a little example. Or explain in more detail what you want
to do?
I think i have done something similar maybe I can help you.

One thing I can remember is that you have to call Modified() on the
first involved vtkAlgorithem.
vtkPolyData inherits from vtkDataSet so it is not an Source algortihm.

Even if this helps please show your implementation. I am realy
interested in the solution.

God Luck,
Benjamin