[vtkusers] Custom Event

Jack Leigh leighman at gmx.se
Thu Jul 5 11:11:34 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I am creating a system to display 4D measurements which will be received
at random intervals.
Please could you advise on the best way to approach this.
I want to update the render window as these new points are received.
It looks like I need to set up a custom event for vtkCommand then set up
a callback to trigger on that event. Is that correct?
How would I then fire the custom event? Do I need to do so from a
different thread or something? I can't find an Invoke(event) or whatever
on the WindowInteractor.

Many thanks,

Jack