[vtkusers] vtkResliceImageViewer hides cross hairs in certain positions

Federico Milano fmilano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:03:21 EDT 2012

Hi. I've been experimenting with the FourPaneViewer that comes as an
example in VTK. I've found that when I position the cross hairs in certain
places, one of them disappears in the others views. I've attached a
screenshot. You can see that the sagittal plane hair (red) is missing in
the coronal view (green view) and the coronal plane hair (green) is missing
on the sagittal view (red view). If I use the axial view and bring the
cross hairs to the middle of the bone or to the front of it, it starts
working ok again. It seems as if the volume is hiding the hairs in some
situations, but I don't find a consistent rule for those situations.

I would really suggest any clue about this problem.

Thank you in advance,

Federico