[vtkusers] Wrong Volume after vtkImageMathematics

Ale notinmyhead at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 09:29:17 EDT 2012

Hello,

I was trying to put on some mathematics, starting from a 3D Volume (as a set of slices). The pipeline is:

vtkImageData -> vtkImageMathematics (divide and log) -> vtkImageShiftScale (because output values seems to be properly managed to be displayed)

What I obtain is in the attached image: instead of a volume (as a set of 24 slices) I get a volume (apparently) where only few "slices" are (let's say ) "valid" (see right box)... What happend?

Thanks.