[vtkusers] vtkImageData Spacing

Jonathan Ruiz Peinado jonathan.ruiz3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:52:28 EDT 2012

If I wasn't wrong about spacing in first place, how can i set the spacing
for an image reslice output? , seems that is 1.0 1.0 1.0   wahtever the
input was.

vtkImageReslice reslice_rotation_z = new vtkImageReslice();

reslice_rotation_z.SetInput( DicomStudio.dicomImage.getOutput());
reslice_rotation_z.SetInformationInput( DicomStudio.dicomImage.getOutput());
reslice_rotation_z.SetResliceAxes(transform_matrix_rotation_z);
reslice_rotation_z.SetInterpolationModeToLinear();
reslice_rotation_z.Update();

using vtk 5.6

input has spacing  0.3 0.3 0.5 nad out put has 1.0 1.0 1.0