[vtkusers] Release for vtk 5.9.0 and vtkDistancePolyDataFilter

Gilles Monnier gilles_monnier at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 30 07:45:08 EST 2012

Hello,

I watched an example with the use of vtkDistancePolyDataFilter on the wiki :

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/DistancePolyDataFilter

I'm trying to re-use this filter in my code, but it seems that this filter is not yet present in my VTK's Dlls.

In this example, it is written the following in the CMakeLists.txt :
if(${VTK_VERSION}VERSION_LESS"20111206")message(FATAL " This example requires VTK version 20111206 but the current version is ${VTK_VERSION}")endif()

Does it means I have to wait the 5.9.0 version of VTK to be able to use this class?
If that is the case, does someone know when is this release planned?

Thanks
GillesMonnier