[vtkusers] linking Vtk in vs2010

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Jan 29 14:40:32 EST 2012

Eleni, it isn't a matter of choosing between Cmake and VS, you use them both together.  Cmake creates the project files for VS.  For example, if you are using VS 10 on 64-bit Windows, you first do

cmake -G "Visual Studio 10 Win64"

then you'll see that the VS project files have been created for you to use.  To see how to tell Cmake to use the different VS versions, just type ''cmake'.

Gib