[vtkusers] vtkLinearExtrusion Scale Factor

Jonathan Morra jonmorra at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 23:38:19 EST 2012

I've been having a lot of trouble getting vtkPolyDataToImageStencil to work
with some of my data.  After a lot of trial and error, I have figured out
that I can fix my error by changing the vtkLinearExtrusion ScaleFactor to a
value of 2.  However, I do not know what this parameter does, and the
description only lists "Set/Get extrusion scale factor."  Instead of just
blindly change the value to 2 and hoping that it works for all of my data,
I was hoping someone can give me a better understanding of what this
parameter actually does.

Thanks