[vtkusers] Fill vtkPolyData with externally triangulated data.

rakesh patil prakeshofficial at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 10:53:04 EST 2012

Thanks David,

That worked for me to produce contours. Later I tried to interpolate a
mesh, with the help of this triangulated data which is filled in polydata.
I used this example

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Broken/GridPointCloud

Where, pointSource in the example is replaced by mesh points in my problem,
and grid is replaced by triangulated data in form of vtkPolydata.

Although, I am able to get the interpolated data, it takes lots of time.
Previously same code used to work fast when the triangulated data used to
come directly from vtkDelaunay2D object.
Can you/anyone tell why is this happening?