[vtkusers] some questions about cells, file formats, etc

nuno.jf nunofernandes7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:46:18 EST 2012

The data range goes from 2 to 76996 because these values correspond to the
scalar's highest and lowest values that are associated to the remaining
points. Right?

I created an image with the points of the Output file (described above)
generated a 3D surface using vtkImageGaussianSmooth and
vtkImageMarchingCubes. When I try to view the resulting file in Paraview, I
get the following error message:

/Generic Warning: In ..\..\..\..\source\VTK\IO\vtkDataReader.cxx, line 1382
Error reading ascii data. Possible mismatch of datasize with declaration./

I only get this error when I use the Output file. Using any other file,
everything works well. I believe I have some error in the conversion
process.

Any idea of what might be wrong?