[vtkusers] Any standalone Qt SimpleView example for Visual Studio

John Anaia john.anaia at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 03:02:31 EST 2012

New Year's greetings!

I spent a lot of time and got the following configuration to work:

Windows Vista x64
VS 2008
VTK 5.6.1 x64, (compiled by myself, with Shared_Lib = ON)
QT 4.7.2 (LGPL, qt-win64-opensource-4.7.2-
noqt3-vs2008.exe)
qt-vs-addin-1.1.10.exe

All VTK examples were built  and run successfully, including those Qt
examples. I found that Qt example SimpleView can be very useful to me. But
its VS solution file from CMake is very complicated and tangled with VTK
source tree and build tree. Do any of you have a standalone example of
SimpleView which does not require a long list of other VTK class source
codes? I would love to develop my application in Visual Studio with Qt VS
Addin.

Thank you.
John