[vtkusers] Cmake lists in VTK files

Maite maiteruizyaniz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 07:37:12 EST 2012

Hello,

I'm a new VTK user. I'm trying to install VTK but I have some problems.
I have already built ITK, and I'm now trying to build VTK. When I open CMake
and I specify where the source code is and where I want the build the
binaries, an error appears. It says that there are no CMake lists in the
file. Effectively, there is no Cmake lists in the VTK file I have
downloaded. But I can not understand then where can I found this cmake
lists... Can anyone help me please?

Thank you very much in advance!