[vtkusers] rendering problems

ysa0829 ysa0829 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 21:22:40 EST 2012

Hi All,

I try to create contour from poly data using vtkCutter class.

I add just one contour actor into the renderer, and it work well.

When I add more than one contour actor and do moving the second contour
actor by mouse click, except for the first contour ,  the second contour
will be black.

It my exmaple code for create contour:

vtkPolyData* CalculateContour(s3dImplant *s3dPoly,double
normalVector[3],double planeOrigin[3])
{
	implantTransformedPolyData->SetInput(NULL);
	implantTransformedPolyData->SetInput(s3dPoly);

	//implantTransform->SetMatrix(NULL);
	implantTransform->SetMatrix( s3dPoly->PolyDataActor->GetMatrix() );
	implantTransformedPolyData->SetTransform(implantTransform);

	circleCutter->SetInput(NULL);
	circleCutter->SetInput(implantTransformedPolyData->GetOutput());

	cutPlane->SetOrigin(planeOrigin);
	cutPlane->SetNormal(normalVector);
	circleCutter->SetCutFunction(cutPlane);
	stripper->SetInputConnection(NULL);
	stripper->SetInputConnection(circleCutter->GetOutputPort()); // valid
circle
	stripper->Update();
	vtkPolyData *temp = vtkPolyData::New();
	temp->DeepCopy(stripper->GetOutput());
	return temp;
}

Do I need to do something for update data to improve the status?

Turly,

Anne.