[vtkusers] Problem in creating static library with VTK

Thiha Oo thihaucsm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 22:13:39 EST 2012

Hello,
  Please help me one thing.
  I want to create a static library ( .lib ) of my VTK application. I want
to call that single lib from other program in Visual C++.
  I used cmake to create a library file from my VTK project but i think the
VTK specific libraries are not incorporated into my custom library file.

  I want to know how to add VTK libraries into my own library so that I
don't need to install VTK on other machine and just call my library
directly.

Thanks and regards,
Thiha