[vtkusers] vtkQuadricDecimation and colors

Sebastien sebastien.calvi at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 09:54:16 EST 2012

I can see that the post is old but I've just had the same issue and I found
out what to do to get the color displayed instead of the grey-scale.

When using the vtkQuadricDecimation, it is needed to set
vtkQuadricDecimation::SetAttributeErrorMetric( TRUE ) (default is FALSE)
because if not YES the LUT is not taken into account, is that a bug? I don't
know, I'm fairly new in the community (4 weeks) , so I don't know if it is
identifiable as a bug or not.

Sebastien.