[vtkusers] VRML Importer not loading shapes

Doug Hoppes dhoppes at mbfbioscience.com
Fri Feb 3 09:08:19 EST 2012

Hi all,

                I have a question:  In our main program, we are writing out the VRML file using the VRMLExporter and the file can be read by Cosmo player.  Everything looks great.  However, when I try to use the code to import my VRML file (using the code found at: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/VRML ) into my VTK application, I only get a center line.  I don't get any of the shapes.  Any ideas?

Doug