[vtkusers] Configuration Procedure ParaViewWeb

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Dec 27 07:45:30 EST 2012

Hi Nelson,

the ParaView mailing list is more suitable for your question, but I can
certainly try to answer to your question here.

First, I'm kind of surprised that the superbuild did work on windows as it
was not tested on that platform.
Anyway, if everything worked, via the super build, you should have a subset
of ParaView that has been built for you with a bunch of libraries and a
binary (PWServer), but also the Web part with all the war files that you
need.
Once you've found the war files, you should put them inside your
TOMCAT/webapps directory and add the configuration files
pw-config.properties inside TOMCAT/lib. Make sure you edit that file so all
the path and options are valid with your current setup.

On top of that don't forget to start ActiveMQ, the JMS broker.

Seb