[vtkusers] Configuration Procedure ParaViewWeb

Nelson gnjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 00:59:39 EST 2012

Hi All,

I am new to ParaViewWeb. Hope this is the right place to ask my doubt. I
want to configure ParaViewWeb in my Windows system. I followed the
instruction which is available at  http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaViewWeb
<http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaViewWeb>

I could complete the first step ( Compile/Install -> ParaViewWeb SuperBuild
)
I also installed Tomcat.

1) From where should I create war files to deploy the application.
2) Should I need ParaView stand alone application to achieve this?

Any help in resolving this issue is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-----
Regards,
Nelson