[vtkusers] Mac/VTK/Qt problems

Berkowitz, Benjamin M benjamin-berkowitz at uiowa.edu
Wed Dec 26 09:05:53 EST 2012

I deleted the project files and rebuilt.  I still get the following error, unfortunately:

Linking CXX executable EventQtSlotConnect.app/Contents/MacOS/EventQtSlotConnect
  "QVTKWidget::QVTKWidget(QWidget*, QFlags<Qt::WindowType>)", referenced from:
      Ui_EventQtSlotConnect::setupUi(QMainWindow*) in EventQtSlotConnect.cxx.o
  "vtkEventQtSlotConnect::New()", referenced from:
      vtkSmartPointer<vtkEventQtSlotConnect>::New() in EventQtSlotConnect.cxx.o
make[2]: *** [EventQtSlotConnect.app/Contents/MacOS/EventQtSlotConnect] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/EventQtSlotConnect.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Is anyone successfully using VTK and Qt on a Mac with x86_64 architecture?