[vtkusers] wrap java on Mac Air

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Sun Dec 23 06:21:09 EST 2012

Ilan,

The CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX is the place where the files will be
installed when you call the makefile install target (ie. When you run
'make install' with gnu make).
Once you change the build type from debug to release you have to
launch the compilation again ('make') for the new binaries to be
generated.
The vtk.jar will be in the same directoriy than the dynamic libraries.
I have not followed this thread but I had some issues when compiling
the vtk java wrapping without enabling the vtk TESTING variable in
ccmake.

Good luck (I have recently build the latest vtk git under mac - not
for xcode- without any problem!)

Joachim