[vtkusers] vtkOBJExporter, vtkVRMLExporter and vtkPolyDataWriter problem

R M mlokida at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 19 11:15:20 EST 2012

Hi,

I use vtk 5.8 with Linux Centos 6.
My problem is when I use vtkOBJExporter, vtkVRMLExporter and vtkPolyDataWriter, files are created but I can't open them anymore.
It seems that I have a probem with the format.  I have ","  instead of "." as numbers separators.
So, I have change the locals of my system.  It only works for the vtk output but I have still problems with obj and wrl that I have exported.
I have this message:

I can't open them anymore with my application. I have a reading error (Error reading ascii data. Possible mismatch of datasize with declaration.)

Any idea in order to save and open them correctly ?

Thanks !