[vtkusers] visualizing 2d surface as a collection of 1d graph

Gergely Debreczeni Gergely.Debreczeni at cern.ch
Tue Dec 11 16:34:38 EST 2012

Hello,

I have a grid as a result of simulation x,y,z.

I want to visualize it in a way that for every y value a
solid line as a function of of x,z is plotted.

With other words I'd like to visualize the x,y,z surface
but interpolating only in the x direction, so that graphs
belonging to different y value can be distinguished from
each other despite being close.

What is the best VYK object and visualisation method
to use for the purpose ? DensArray ? PointCloud ?

thanks a lot for your help in advance,
Gergely