[vtkusers] Question on vtkContourWidget

Rodrigo Lovera lobo.theslayer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 14:17:18 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

I've applied the contour widget into the 4paneviewer example into VTK
Source directory. It's applied on QT+VTK.

My question is on how can I make it to draw the contour over every single
slice of a volume. I noticed it only appear over the first slice and I need
it to appear over every single slice so I could draw contour over any of
the other slices and get area computing.

If anyone can help me solve these problem with the contour widget or what
option to apply to get to work on all planes 'd be much appreciate.

Thx in advance,
Regards

--
*Rodrigo*