[vtkusers] Two questions regarding ITK Gradient Magnitude Recursive Gaussian Image Filter

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 07:21:41 EST 2012

You cannot access intermediate image used in a filter. You would have to
modify the code of the filter in order to visualize the computation process.

In order to figure out the actual formula used, you need to take a look at
the GenerateData method in this file:
ITK4\Modules\Filtering\ImageGradient\include\itkGradientMagnitudeRecursiveGaussianImageFilter.hxx