[vtkusers] activiz vtkPolydataAlgorithm

I_like_activiz martin.buerger at aon.at
Sat Dec 1 13:55:54 EST 2012

I think I will wait for the next release of activiz and hope that things will become better then.
In between I will write my own filters by simply iterating over own vtkPolydata structures.
I am very successfull with this although not getting the data processed in parallel.

Meanwhile I tried paraview and python custom filters which is OK for prototyping purposes.

Would be glad to stay in contact and get some news on this, if any...

greets