[vtkusers] about toolcursor

José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 18:00:13 EDT 2012

Hello David, I understand why you don't use vtk image viewers but, why
don't you use vtk widgets?
Could you explain the reasons with an architectural point of view for
not to use vtk widgets and the way you are doing interaction?, in fact
I was looking the source code and it look very good and relativevly
easy to read and I like your point of view but, I would like a more
explained talk!!!