[vtkusers] How to resample VtkPolyData to make sure two VtkPolyData have same number of points?

huangcheng1987928 at gmail.com huangcheng1987928 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 05:25:03 EDT 2012

Sorry I didn't state the question clearly enough. These two polydata do not have the same geometry construction. So they are not exactly correspondence spatially. First I want to resample the polydata to make sure they have same number of polydata so I can do the correspondence alignement next. Anyway to do that?

Chester Huang