[vtkusers] vtkusers Digest, Vol 100, Issue 20

Leo van Ruijven LvRuijven at gmx.com
Mon Aug 20 02:13:35 EDT 2012

Hello Rakish,

 That should be very easy. For every renderwindow you can create a separate pipeline. And in every pipeline you can select different actors, interactors , etc. And the behaviour of each renderwindow will not be influenced by the behavior of the other renderwindows (unless you make them interfere with each other). And it is not necesary to use different threads for each window.

 I have no experience with wxWidgets, but I have managed to do this in several MFC applications. And since this functionality is supported by VTK (not MFC), it would surprise me if wxWidgets did not support this behavior.

 Regards, Leo.