[vtkusers] clipping 2D polygon with another 2D polygon

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Thu Aug 9 21:47:29 EDT 2012

Even if you could use 5.10, the vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter
class doesn't support 2D boolean operations. It wouldn't be impossible
to add, but there are no plans yet that I know of to support this.

I should really add a note about this limitation to the documentation...

- Cory

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 7:42 PM, Nicholas I. Walker
<NWalker at herbert-abs.com> wrote:
> Thanks Gonzalo,
>

> Unfortunately, since I am using VTK 5.8 (I believe this is the latest
> supported through Activiz.NET), I can’t use
> vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter… Is there another way, or am I out of
> luck…
>

> Nick

Cory Quammen
Research Associate