[vtkusers] Extracting bone surfaces

Jana Sefcikova neollie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 18:27:22 EDT 2012

Hi Jothybasu,
I would like ask. I did not tried your method, but reading it ..
All values between range [150, 2000 ] are changed to 100 and than marching
cubes tries to approximate new volume ..
Also inner parts of bone is part of output ? I would expect lot of hidden
triangles inside extracted structure, using this approach .
Or they are not there ?
Also range for marching cubes [0,100] is interesting for me. I would say
that it will cut voxels neighboring to selected bone volume, instead of
upper most volume proper envelope. Or not ?
J.