[vtkusers] synchronize model view transformations between opengl and vtk windows

Dan Lipsa dan.r.lipsa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 06:23:54 EDT 2012

Hi,
I started my project using OpenGL but I would like to use VTK for more
complex visualizations.

A user starts interacting (rotates, translates and scales the data)
with data in the OpenGL window and then they can switch to a VTK
window and back.

I would like to synchronize model view transformations between OpenGL
and VTK windows.
The user interacts with the VTK window using a default
vtkRenderWindowInteractor.

I would very much appreciate any suggestions on how to set a
transformation matrix to a VTK window and how to read the model view
transformation matrix set by the interactor in VTK.

Thank you very much,
Dan