[vtkusers] Ortogonal cross-section along skeletons

Matheus Viana vianamp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 19:35:56 EDT 2012

Hey Bill, I'm trying to use vtkProbeFilter, but I'm not sure about next
step. For now I have something like that:

vtkPolyData *Plane = PlaneSource -> GetOutput();

vtkProbeFilter *Probe = vtkProbeFilter::New();
Probe -> SetInput(Plane);
Probe -> SetSource(ImageData);
Probe -> SpatialMatchOn();
Probe -> Update();

Now, what should I do with "Probe" in order to get the image of the
orthogonal cross-section?

Thanks in advance,
*Matheus Viana*
*Postdoctoral Research Employee*