[vtkusers] Problem with sub-classing vtkContourLineInterpolator

Gishara Indeewarie gish.777 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 05:36:23 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I wanted to add cnurb interpolation to my contour representation. So I
sub-classed the vtkContourLineInterpolator and added my interpolation
in the method,  virtual int InterpolateLine.
My problem is I am getting the intermediate points I have added plus the
points added by default. (The default points have been added
as straight lines between nodes.)
I am using AddIntermediatePointWorldPosition method to add points between
nodes.
And when I try to change the contour by dragging control points the
straight lines are changed (which were added by deafault.),
not the points I have added.

Please help me.
Thanks.