[vtkusers] mesh subdivision and uniform point distribution

ruifigueiredo at isr.ist.utl.pt ruifigueiredo at isr.ist.utl.pt
Mon Apr 30 06:49:31 EDT 2012

Hello,
I have an object model mesh and I want to subdivide it in a way that
all points are at a distance no bigger than a pre-defined threshold
and keeping the mesh structure. I.e. I want the mesh points to be
uniformly distributed. I've looked at the available subdivision
methods but none of them does this. I would be extremely grateful if
someone could give me some hints of how to achieve this.
Thanks,
Rui