[vtkusers] Building VTK with VS2008 x64 on Windows 7

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Apr 23 17:08:11 EDT 2012

Not sure what to provide but basically make sure anything you are building and anything that what you are building depends on ALL have the same type of build: Release with Debug Info. If some are Release and Some are debug then you will get a mixing of the runtime libs and most likely this error.

 Does "Debug" and "Release" both build OK?
--
Mike Jackson <www.bluequartz.net>